HSBC Credit Cards
HSBC is one of the biggest banks worldwide and has its headquarters in London. The name of the bank comes from the initials of the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation. Although The United Kingdom and Hong Kong are considered HSBC's "home markets", HSBC has about 6,000 offices in 71 countries and around 60 million customers.
The credit cards issued by HSBC are conceived to suit the needs of all their customers; from students who have to start building up their credit history to regular customers with a high credit card balance who want to take advantage offers without any interest rate. As a result, you are likely to find a card that suits your needs. The HSBC UK group took over Marks and Spencer Bank (M&S Bank) on a partnership basis and signed a contract for the John Lewis Partnership Card.
HSBC credit cards are Visa branded, although they provide MasterCard for companies such as John Lewis. You can use your HSBC credit card to pay your bills and invoice-based purchases online through Billhop and take advantage of the full potential of your credit card! Billhop: online payments by credit card made easy.
Purchase Plus Credit Card
For a cost of £0 a year, the Purchase Plus credit card offers you cashbacks and rewards from selected brands and stores. Moreover, the card offers you 0% interest on purchases for 18 months from account opening. Some additional features of the Purchase Plus credit card:
- You can use your card abroad, anywhere you see a machine with the logo on your card
- Enjoy 24/7 support, anywhere in the world
- You can get an additional card to your account
Classic Credit Card
Have just started building your credit rating or are you looking to improve it? Then the HSBC Classic credit card might be for you. With a £0 annual fee and up to £1,000 credit available, this card has many benefits. As well as previously stated benefits, here are some more:
- Contactless transactions for smaller purchases
- Enjoy 24/7 support, anywhere in the world
- Manage your credit card balance and make payments online
Reward cards offer you rewards ranging from discounts to reward points for your credit card purchases. You can choose to redeem your points for discounts on everyday purchases with the HSBC rewards programme. You can also use your reward points to donate to a charity of your choice. You can pay your bills and invoices with your credit card just like with regular purchases with Billhop, while you earn rewards for it. Below is a list of the reward cards offered by HSBC.
Rewards Credit Card
You can earn points for your purchases with the Rewards Credit Card. You can use your points to pay for your everyday purchases, ranging from grocery shopping to event tickets and entertainment --- all at an annual cost of £0. In addition to that, here are some key benefits of the Rewards credit card:
- Receive a welcome bonus when you activate your card
- Every £5 spent earns you 1 reward point, limits apply
- Earn up to 10 points per £1 spent at selected brands and stores
- Furthermore, the card offers you interest-free purchases for the first 180 days of account opening
Premier Credit Card
Only available to existing HSBC Premier customers, you can earn up to 2 points for every pound you spend with this card. You can redeem your points against everything from flyer miles and fine dining to donations to charity. Every 1,500 points is worth £5, which can be donated to support charities all over the world. Consequently, this card is one of HSBC's more advantageous credit cards. Additional key benefits of this card:
- Earn 1 point per £1 spent in the UK
- Earn double points on purchases outside of the UK
- Use your points for flying miles, fine dining or charity
- Moreover, this card offers you hotel discounts, airport lounge access, extended warranty cover, and more
Premier World Elite Mastercard
The Premier World Elite Mastercard is offered exclusively to HSBC Premier and Jade customers. Rated 5 stars by Moneyfacts, this card includes benefits such as welcome and anniversary bonus points, unique discounts, and worldwide airport lounge access. In addition to including all the benefits of the other cards, this card also includes these features among others:
- Earn 2 HSBC Premier Reward points per pound spent in the UK and twice that per £1 spent elsewhere
- Access to thousands of experiences in almost 50 cities around the world
- 24-hour service, contactless transactions, and up to 3 additional cards
Read more about how to get started and pay your bills and invoices with Billhop.