Which invoices/bills can I pay with Billhop?
Examples of the most common bills paid with Billhop are:
- Home repairs and renovations
- Car and car repairs /service
- Recurring rent and utility bills /amenities (electricity, mobile phone bills)
- Tax (council tax, corporate tax, HMRC...)
- Legal fees
- School/day care tuition
- Sportclub and other membership fees
- Any invoice-based purchase for goods or services.
It is not allowed to pay:
- Debt collectors or credit card issuers
- Arms dealers
- Adult entertainment
- Bitcoin companies
- Remittance (transferring money from a private individual to another)
- And following the guidelines of American Express you can not make payments to financial institutions or payments to a private account with an Amex card.
Please note that the purpose of your transaction should always be stated clearly in the reference field.